Adobe Captivate is a software tool that allows users to build Flash-based movies of on-screen activity.
Depending on the extent of viewer interaction, Captivate movies can demonstrate functions or products, or they can simulate software for e-learning, training, and testing.
Using Captivate you can—
- capture on-screen activity
- add and edit captions, images, graphics
- add and edit click boxes, text entry boxes, active buttons, rollovers
- add and edit focus items, like zoom and fill
- add and edit quizzing and conditional branching
- adjust timing with a visual timeline
- add and edit audio
- publish in several different formats
We train for several Adobe certified training companies.
We also do our own training--on your site, with our own curriculum. Our training materials are (modestly, he said) probably the best available in terms of structure, content, approach.
- We can customize—mix training and consulting over several days.
- We spend a fair amount of time on "best practice."
- We include real-world examples for guidance and editing.
- We include all the tool's functions and procedures—and bugs and workarounds.
- We can customize our training to meet your needs.